|Master of Orion III 2003 Reviews|
(Please note that all links lead off-site)
|Apolyton.com's six-part review starts with a big, group hug in "Let's Meet the Players."|
|IGN.com proclaims, "It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."|
|UGO.com's contributing editor, Jonah Falcon gave the game an overall A- and he's also got an interview with QSI president, Bill Fisher.|
- October 16th, 2002: Screenshots Again: Diplomatic Relations, the Options Screen and Galaxy Shelf
- October 11th, 2002: Screenshots and a Surprise
- October 3rd, 2002: Foreign Office Screenshots
- May 17, 2002: MOO3 Dating Game Bachelors
- March 15, 2002: Tachidi Preview
- February 15, 2002: MOO3 Race Height Comparison
- February 1, 2002: What is VF0301?
- January 16, 2002: Meet Mr. Fuzzimoto.
- December 12, 2001: Desktop wallpaper of the "Trilarian and Raas in Battle" illustration.
- December 4, 2001: Computer Gaming World Sneak Peek
- October 12, 2001: More Eye Candy and Treats from the Art Department
- September 19, 2001: Eye Candy Fix! See a whole bunch of new diplomacy shots, some concept art and even an animation preview.
- Post-E3 Game Previews: Trust us, it has been worth the wait. All the goodies that have been under wraps until E3 are now being posted in this section. Keep checking back because we are releasing everything on a weekly basis until we've shown all that we can show. (There are some things we still want to surprise you with when the game is released!)
- February 22, 2001: QSI artists' pen-and-ink concept sketches for some of the races and their ships. Check 'em out.
Games and Simulators:
- Star Lords: How would you like a free game? Better still, how would you like to see the precursor to the original Master of Orion? Here it is in all its ancient glory.
- The MOO3 Ground Combat Simulator has been disabled for now. We're too busy working on the actual game. Sorry for any inconvenience.
|2001-2002 Awards and Previews|
|A very nice preview of our game written by Matt "Kindrak" Chandronait over at GameSpy was posted on their web site November 2nd, 2002. Perhaps even the naysayers may be surprised... Thanks Matt! |
|After an in-depth exclusive look at MOO3, Computer Gaming World calls the game, "The most ambitious strategy game of 2002." We have a 5-page preview in the January 2002 issue. Have a look at the cover, plus some other artsy goods in the "Cool Stuff" section. Oh and buy the issue!|
|Wow. Computer Gaming World awarded us 6th Best in Show at E3. Be sure to buy the magazine to see how our fellow games fared, but you can check out some of what they had to say right here on our site.|
|"Improved graphics and the sheer size of the universe... should have MOO fans drooling in anticipation." We're in the August 2001 issue of PC Gamer. Buy the issue and read the nice review.|
|We're in the spotlight for UGO's 2001: A Game Odyssey. Boy, did they ever have some nice things to say about our game. Keep talkin' guys, we'll be your friends for sure.|
|A team from the Wargamer, PiesTactics.com, and 10-David.com selected MOO3 as the best within the Turn Based Strategy category from all titles viewed at E3 this year. Read their review.|
|GameSpy has announced its E3 Awards and MOO3 received one of the Runners-Up for Strategy Games.|
|E3 gave pc.ign.com "the chance to check up on another old friend." This is another nice review of MOO3 written after author Steve Butts saw us at the expo.
|GameSpy said some very nice things about the MOO3 demo they saw at the 2001 E3 expo. Thanks, GameSpy!|
|MOO3 has earned 2001 E3 BEST IN SHOW for Strategy Games! See what Gamersclick.com had to say about all the hard work we've put in thus far.
Disclaimer Links to third party web sites are provided as a courtesy to our visitors. We're grassroots kind of people, and we're thrilled by the interest shown in this game. However, we cannot endorse or recommend any specific site, nor are we responsible for the content thereof.|